Chop’s culture of learning
Chop places great value on giving our people the resources they need to work smarter. We want you to develop skills that will not only benefit you while you work at Chop but that will also help you no matter where life takes you.
- Be mentored by some of the most knowledgeable food service professionals anywhere.
- Benefit from our unique and extensive training programs. One of the great things about working for a large organization like Chop is that we offer training programs that aren’t available at smaller organizations.
- Benefit from our partnerships with some of the most recognized brands in the world. Learn from, and make contacts with, some of the world’s best companies.
Chop’s culture of respect
Chop has a work environment that feeds the spirit, challenges the intellect and inspires passion.
At Chop you’ll find a culture that:
- Is founded on respect for the individual, the team, the company, the community and the guest.
- Offers a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Embraces change and great ideas.
- Encourages our team to share their ideas fearlessly and to listen with equal intensity to the viewpoints of others.
- Relies on teamwork, but recognizes and rewards individual accomplishments.
- Upholds a standard of consistent excellence.
- Sets challenging goals.
- Empowers continuous learning by integrating coaching into the way we work.
- Provides for on-going learning through programs such as Chop’s Culinary Education Support Program.
- Offers a confidential Employee Hotline across Canada.