Who Are We
Meet Great People
Connect With The Best
Make A Difference
Rewrads & Recognition
Work Life Balance
- Job Details
Vancouver Downtown - Coming Soon!
Position Reports to:
General Manager / Regional Manager / Regional Chef
Chop – created by people like you, for people like you. Chop is Canada's leading fine casual restaurant. We were founded on the promise of delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere. At Chop, we don't hire staff; we hire people – people who share our love of life, and seize every chance to make the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you.
Direct and control the culinary operations of the restaurant.
Maximize: long term profitability, morale and employment standards, food quality, cleanliness and the skills of the crew and management within the kitchen.
• All Culinary operational management, preparation of all food
• Performance appraisals and on-going feedback from the General Manager
• Financial results: QSC, TO, food cost, labour, variable costs
• Leadership skills: people development, kitchen management, company policies and procedures, time management, problem solving/decision making and leadership
• Personal skills: initiative, energy level/drive, communication skills, administration skills, adaptability/flexibility, dependability/attendance, appearance/grooming