Who Are We
Meet Great People
Connect With The Best
Make A Difference
Rewrads & Recognition
Work Life Balance
NOC 6242 Line Cook
- Job Details
NOC 6242 Line Cook
Position Reports to:
Chop – created by people like you, for people like you. Chop is Canada's leading fine casual restaurant. We were founded on the promise of delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere. At Chop, we don't hire staff; we hire people – people who share our love of life, and seize every chance to make the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you.
Cooks $13.01/hour for minimum 32 hours with 3-5 years related experience
• Direct and control the specific culinary line position assigned on a shift basis.
• Ensuring the expectations of our guests are met and surpassed in terms of service excellence and food quality while adhering to budgetary constraints.
Produce all assigned menu items in an efficient and consistent manner while following the specifications, recipes and techniques of the company.
• Quality and speed of output
• Ability to get along with others (teamwork)
• Knowledge of company food specifications and platings
• Q.S.C. standards
• Adherence to cost control guidelines
• Food handling
• Ultimate service and guest focus
• Sales achievement/financial results: sales, QSC, labour, variable costs
• Guest relations builder for future catering and banquet events
• Strong relationship builder with hotel and associates
• Time management, problem solving/decision making and leadership
• Personal skills: initiative, energy level/drive, communication skills, administration skills, adaptability/flexibility, dependability/attendance, appearance/grooming