Who Are We
Meet Great People
Connect With The Best
Make A Difference
Rewrads & Recognition
Work Life Balance
- Job Details
Position Reports to:
Chop – created by people like you, for people like you. Chop is Canada's leading fine casual restaurant. We were founded on the promise of delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere. At Chop, we don't hire staff; we hire people – people who share our love of life, and seize every chance to make the most of it. People who believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. If this describes you, we'd love to hear from you.
• Direct and control the culinary operations of the restaurant on a shift-basis.
• Ensuring the expectations of our guests are met and surpassed in terms of service excellence and food quality while adhering to budgetary targets
Being a leader at Chop will be intense and will require strong leadership skills. It will also require a willingness to be hands-on and the desire to develop leaders. If you love food, love a challenge and love working with people – look no further.
• Daily shift management, including labour controls and line check systems
• Oversee all revenue periods and preparation and management of fresh made prep recipes
• Management of prep charts ensuring freshness, shelf life and proper food safe practices are controlled
• Excellent high volume culinary production skills
• Team leadership in highly engaged kitchen area
• Execution of revenue periods